Our quality management
When it comes to a topic as sensitive as fertility treatment, it is particularly important that the highest possible quality criteria should be applied. We therefore introduced an efficient quality management system and obtained certification in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 back in 2002, even before the German statutory health modernisation act became law. In 2010 and 2012 this was followed by re-certification in accordance with the new standard DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
The results of our stringent quality management are plain to see. We should like to list just a few examples:
- Patient satisfaction is always the central focus of our efforts. By introducing a feedback management system we can register suggestions and criticism and develop a list of measures for implementation.
- Every year we determine the training needs of our staff so that we can remain in touch with the latest medical developments and can advise and treat our patients accordingly.
- Departmental manuals have been produced in which the individual work procedures are described. This enables us to achieve a uniform approach and a rapid and structured integration of new staff.
- We lay great emphasis on prophylactic measures in order to avoid mistakes.
- Eggs, sperm and blood samples are the very sensitive personal property of our customers. Here we can guarantee 100% safety in the handling and traceability of every sample.